KAZAHANA: Merciless KAZAHANA: Merciless

A long time in the making

Lots of good stuff going on here. Good VA's, music and the animation we all love. This one was worth the wait for completion!

Heroes of the Cold War Heroes of the Cold War

Very slick

great animation and the "stick figures" added a depth of style that perfectly fit. My concern with any possible game is that it's too similar to "Spy vs Spy." But I'll reserve judgement until it comes out. Good stuff.

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

Excellent!

I loved everything about this film. The direction, the unique art style, mysterious plot and especially the music. This strongly reminds me of Broken Saints, which was also a flash comic/movie (and can be found on Newgrounds). I hope you continue this!

One Chance One Chance

Powerful stuff.

Considering the simple graphics, this is a powerful story and game, made more powerful by the fact you can't restart and try again. Well done!

That said, I'm sure I've seen a game like this on Newgrounds before, with nearly exact plot and gameplay, but different graphics.

Bash Girl Bash Girl

Simple and fun gameplay

Brings me back to the old button mashing games of olde! It's a little tricky to figure out some of the enemies' attack areas, and it looks like the character is moving slowly, despite the running. But graphics and gameplay are solid. Well done!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Excellent

Very simple graphics and gameplay combined with a simple, yet relevant and powerful plot. This is brilliant! Bravo.