One Chance One Chance

Powerful stuff.

Considering the simple graphics, this is a powerful story and game, made more powerful by the fact you can't restart and try again. Well done!

That said, I'm sure I've seen a game like this on Newgrounds before, with nearly exact plot and gameplay, but different graphics.

Bash Girl Bash Girl

Simple and fun gameplay

Brings me back to the old button mashing games of olde! It's a little tricky to figure out some of the enemies' attack areas, and it looks like the character is moving slowly, despite the running. But graphics and gameplay are solid. Well done!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Excellent

Very simple graphics and gameplay combined with a simple, yet relevant and powerful plot. This is brilliant! Bravo.

Dogfight 2 Dogfight 2

Great Game!

I would have liked to chose different planes or sides.

For those who complain about the difficulty, I say screw em! It's abou time a game challenges you, especially one thats a true shooter. Bravo!

The Necronomicon 2.0 The Necronomicon 2.0

Good but...

The art and control are all very good. The only thing keeping it from a 10 is that when an opponent plays a card, it disappears before you can really read what it is. You get the effects of it, but don't know what caused them.

Plowking74 responds:

Cheers, glad you like the game. I found that when I actually had the opp cards up long enough, the number one complaint was that the game became too slow and annoyed tons of people. I agree about the speed, but when you get familar with the cards it's no longer a problem. But if it was slowed down, it'd always be a problem.

Lunar Lander Advance Lunar Lander Advance

Why?

I liked the game itself, especially the ability to go to other planets, but why on earth would you post something that is nowhere near complete? One level and no sound? Even your comments made it seem like you could care less about this. If you don't care about this game why should we? It's a good game start- good gameplay and decent graphics and a tutorial (which is a great addition).

Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

Very stylish

One of the most stylish stick films out there!